Saturday, October 8, 2011

First Workshop Done!

I spoke at my first workshop today.  It was scary and it was exhilarating.  I know this is what I am supposed to do...life coaching others and offering workshops to others.  I did not do a good job getting exposure out to others, though, I have to admit.  Only 4 were there.  That was not such a bad thing though.  I entered the room and instantly became an educator and a friendly approachable and likable gal.  I had a message and testimony to share and I felt it was important enough to do this, so I'm glad I did.
My next workshop will be titled differently, platformed and advertised differently, and I will have people pay in advance to come and hear me.
The evaluations of the workshop were all positive...but there were only 4 there.
It's okay...Deep breath...It's over...I move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment