Sunday, January 29, 2012

January's Temperance

When I think of January, I think of snow.  I also think of hunkering down more at home and relaxing and making homemade soups and game nights with my family.  I forget that that the sun does not shine near as much, but when it does, I just want to soak up the rays for all they're worth.
This January I had a grandson born.  Mason Michael.  He is beautiful!  What a work of a miracle...and it happened for my family once again...Amazing!
January can also be very dark and dangerous.  It gets dark earlier in the day.  The roads are slick and icy and a lot of the time treacherous.  Sometimes, January is scary and depressing.
With January and all of its temperance, I choose to move on to February.  Mason will be a little older and showing more of his personality, there will be less slick roads, and it will still be cold enough to make more of my homemade soups.  So good bye January and your temperance.

1 comment: